As the working year swiftly draws to a close, all of us at Hamilton wanted to take a moment to reflect on what has been one of the most exciting and rewarding years to date.
As per everything in life, the business was met with incredible highs and a few challenges along the way. But the result has been an incredibly successful close to 2019, and numerous possibilities await in 2020! We have welcomed many new faces in the company this year, and each of them have further defined the Hamilton Brand. We have surrounded ourselves with people who truly believe that Hamilton is best in class in our field, and are inspired to take this company to the next level.
Let's take a look at some of our favourite memories of 2019;
- The Business Innovation Award by the Gympie Chamber of Commerce
- Nominated for Trade's Business Of the Year via My Business Awards Australia
- Delivering key Electrical Instrumentation Projects such as the Rolleston Gas Plan Restart Project, Amour Energy Type B Upgrade, Bundaberg Brewed CIP Upgrade, Caltex Lubricants PLC Upgrade, JJ Richards Phoenix Facility and the Wagner's Facilities E&I Installations just to name a few.
- Our continued asset maintenance programs and major upgrades for our beloved Hyne Timber, Laminex, Gympie Regional Council and Vision Stream NBN services.
- The launch of our Hamilton Headquarters and Mini Trade Show
- The team enjoyed the Annual Hamilton Boat Cruise!
And here are some things our clients can get excited about next year;
- The launch of our highly-anticipated Asset Management Software.
- An upgrade to our specialised Valve Overhauling and Refurbishment Services (both in-house and mobile)
- Exciting supplier collaborations
- Boutique engineering services
- And the exceptional quality and experience of the Hamilton Instrumentation Technicians
And most of all we want to say thank you. Thank you to our clients who trust in our services and our brand, to our suppliers who provide ongoing support to our projects and most of all, our staff. The brilliant, hardworking members of the Hamilton team who make these achievements possible.
It's now time to wish you all a safe and Merry Christmas, and we look forward to what will undoubtedly be a very exciting start to 2020.